How to Trade Crypto and Withdraw on BitForex
How to Trade Cryptocurrency on BitForex
How to Trade Cryptocurrency on BitForex Web
How to Buy Crypto on BitForex Web
1. After you loin into BitForex, to buy is by click on Spot on top of the site as shown in the red box.
2. On the next window, at the search section (1) type in eos then click on the EOS/BTC line (2)
3. At the buy section, by choosing the percent of the amount (2) that you would like to buy, you could see the price of the current BTC that you are going to purchase. After reviewing the amount that you would like to purchase, you can confirm by clicking on the Buy EOS icon (3) as shown.
4. After you confirm your buying order, please enter a 6-digit password into the Safety Verification bar when its window pop-up. Warning: If you entered an incorrect trading password 6times, you are prohibited from trading for 5 minutes.
5. After you complete it, you can see Order Success! Green Icon showed up by the Buy section. By now your order to buy is open.
6. You can view your buy order by clicking on the Open Order below as shown in the red box. Please check the status section to confirm your order is filled yet. You can cancel in the Action section if it is not filled.
How to Sell Crypto on BitForex Web
1. After you login to BitForex, to sell is by click on Spot on top of the site as shown in the red box.
2. On the next window, in the search section (1) type in eos then click on the EOS/BTC line (2).
3. On the next window at the sell section, you will find the amount that you are currently holding at BitForex. In the Amount section, please choose the percentage that you would like to sell such as 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%. Then confirm your sale by clicking on the Sell EOS icon (3) below to open a sell order.
4. For Safety Verification, please enter a 6-digit password when the Safety Verification window pop-up. Warning: If you enter an incorrect trading password 6 times, you are prohibited from trading for 5 minutes.
5. After you complete it, you can see Order Success! Green Icon showed up by the sell section. By now your order to sell is open.
6. You can view your buy and sell order by clicking on the Open Order below as shown in the red box. Please check the status section to confirm your order is filled yet. You can cancel in the Action section if it is not filled.
How to Trade Cryptocurrency on BitForex App
How to Buy Crypto on BitForex App1. After login BitForex, you can click on the Spot icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. On the next screen, verify that your purchase is OMI/USDT
3. Click on OMI/USDT as shown
4. Enter your 6-digit Trading Password when the screen showed up. Warning: If you fail to enter your password 6 times, your trading will be banned for 5 minutes.
5. After entering your 6-digit password, choose the buy icon (1) and enter the OMI (2) amount that would like to buy in OMI/USDT section. Then click on the buy icon (3) down below to verify your trade
6. You can review your buy at Open Order below the page after clicking on the buy confirmation button. Please review your order the price and the amount that it’s correct. You can cancel your buy order if it is not yet filled.
1. After creating an account on BitForex, you can click on the Spot icon at the bottom of the screen.
How to Sell Crypto on BitForex App
2. On the next screen, Find the down arrow at OMI/USDT and choose BTC/USDT or search BTC in the searching section.
3. Click on BTC/USDT as shown
4. After choosing BTC/USDT, enter your 6-digit password. Please be aware that if you fail to enter the password 6 times, your trading will be banned for 5 minutes.
5. After entering your 6-digit password, choose to Sell icon (1) and enter the BTC (2) amount that would like to sell in the BTC section. Then click on the Sell icon (3) down below to verify your sale.
6. You can review your sell at open order below the page after clicking on the sell confirmation button. Please review your order the price and the amount that it’s correct. You can cancel your sell order if it is not yet filled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Chart on BitForex
- Candle interval selection. e.g. 1h means each red/green candle represents 1 hour.
- Chart properties allow color changes, scale parameters changes, etc.
- Open a large database of additional chart indicators.
- Expand the chart to fill the screen.
- Open (O), High (H), Low (L), and Close (C) prices for selected candles.
- Current Market Price
A limit order allows the trader to specify a price and amount they would like to buy or sell.
Example: If the current market price is 12500 and I want to buy lower than that at 12490, then I would place a limit buy order at 12490. If the market reaches 12490 and an ask order matches my bid, my limit order will be executed at 12490.
How to place a stop-limit order on BitForex
1. Log in to your BitForex account and go to [Trade] - [Spot]. Select [Stop-limit].
2. Enter the stop price, limit price, and the amount of crypto you wish to purchase. Click [Buy] or [Sell] to confirm the details of the transaction.
Order Book Terms
The Bid side of the order book is on the left and colored green. The Ask side of the order book is on the right and colored red.
This is the total number of orders at that level. A count of 1 means that 1 order is at that price point; a count of 6 would mean that there are 6 orders at that price point.
This is the number of coins offered at a specific price point.
This is the cumulative number of coins offered to a specific price point. In other words, this is the sum of all “amounts” leading to this price level in the order book.
This is the offer price by a trader or traders at a specific price point.
- Maker fees are paid when you add liquidity to our order book by placing a limit order below the ticker price for buy, and above the ticker price for sell.
- Maker fees: 0.1%
- Taker fees are paid when you remove liquidity from our order book by placing any order that is executed against an order on the order book.
- Taker fees: 0.1%
- The account level is determined by the account balance and the trading volume for the last 30 days.
- For the market makers and LV2 account, please submit your application form to [email protected]. Applications will be approved on Mondays.
Ways to Withdraw from BitForex
Withdraw Bitcoin from BitForexIf you already own some cryptocurrency assets in your BitForex account, you could withdraw them to your own crypto wallet or an external platform.
1. Go to [Assets] - [Withdraw], Select a cryptocurrency that you want to withdraw. such as BTC (Bitcoin), and select the chain name (Blockchain Network)
Note: If you are holding some Bitcoins in your Spot account or Perpetual account, you need to transfer it from the associate account to your Wallet account first if you would like to withdraw it.
2. Click [Add frequently used address] to add your withdrawal address and save it in your BitForex address book.
- Choose the Chain name (Blockchain Network).
- Name your withdrawal address.
- Fill in your withdrawal address. (Please re-check the address and make sure your withdrawal address is 100% correct, or you will lose your funds forever if you withdraw your coins to the wrong address.)
- Click [Send] and fill in the 6-digit verification code to complete the Email verification.
- Click [Confirm] to complete the GA/SMS authentication.
3. After the safety authentications, you’ve successfully added your withdrawal address to the address book and you can find it by clicking this area.
Note: To withdraw some cryptocurrencies such as XRP/XLM coin, the MEMO(TAG) is required to fill in for withdrawal.
- you need to fill the MEMO when sending XRP coin to another BitForex account or to another exchange.
- If you need to withdraw your XRP to your own crypto wallet(You are holding the seed phase), you can fill whatever you like in the MEMO(TAG).
- Make sure to re-check if a MEMO is required or not. If a MEMO is required and you fail to provide it or provide the wrong MEMO, you may lose your funds. (some platforms and wallets refer to the MEMO as Tag or Payment ID.)
4. Enter the withdrawal amount and you will be able to see the corresponding transaction fee and the final amount you receive. Click [Submit] to proceed.
5. Complete the GA/SMS authentication for your withdrawal.
You will be able to view the status of this withdrawal after the safety verification is completed.
How long will it take for the assets to be credited?After you submit the withdrawal request, we will review it as soon as possible. Usually, we will transfer your assets in 2 hours. But the specific arrival time will also be affected by the rules of the platform you are transferring to. Also, if the blockchain network is having congestion, the time of withdrawal will be prolonged.
Our staff members provide service for you 24-hour around. Usually, we will deal with your withdrawal request in two hours. Please wait patiently.
How often will we handle the transactions?
Once you click "Confirm" on the withdraw request page, BitForex has entered the process of withdrawing your digital asset. Since it’s fully automated, no one can stop the process. Due to the anonymity of blockchain addresses, we are unable to get back your coins. We strongly suggest you check the withdrawal address to ensure its accuracy and avoid the loss of personal assets.
What if I withdraw my assets to the wrong address?
Blockchain asset transfer has 3 major steps: BitForex withdraw request – Block Confirmation – your settlement platform confirmation. After you submit the request, BitForex will generate TXID within 30-60 minutes. Then you can check the blockchain network using TXID. If the blockchain shows that the transaction is confirmed but you still have not received the digital asset, please contact the settlement platform. If TXID has not been generated in 60 minutes, please contact BitForex online service to help you.
What if the digital assets do not show up in my wallet after withdrawal?